Table of contents:
At Busy Mama Tips, we take online privacy seriously and value our readers' concerns.
Information You May Choose to Provide to Us
We may collect information, including personal data, directly from you if you choose to provide that information.
For example, you may provide us with your name and contact information (such as an email address), etc, when you sign up for our newsletters
Information That Is Automatically Collected When You Visit BusyMamatips.com
When you access the Site, we and our third-party partners may automatically collect certain information about your visit using tools such as cookies,
web beacons, and other similar technologies. The information collected automatically when you visit the Site may include your IP address, characteristics of your operating system, information about your browser and system settings, data about the computer or mobile device you use to access the Site, unique device identifiers, clickstream data (which shows the page-by-page path you take as you browse the Site).
We or our third-party partners may combine information that each of us collects automatically with other information about you,including information you choose to provide.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
• Questions about cookies.
- Unsubscribe from emails. To unsubscribe from a particular newsletter, click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of that email newsletter or click here.
- Blocking cookies from your browser settings.
- Disabling local shared objects (“Flash cookies”). We may use other kinds of local storage that function similarly, but are stored in different parts of your computer from ordinary browser cookies. Your browser may allow you to disable its HTML5 local storage or delete information contained in its HTML5 local storage. Click here for details about deleting information contained in "local shared objects" or adjusting related preferences.
- Options concerning third-party ad networks. For more information about third-party ad networks and services that use these technologies, you can visit www.aboutads.info and click here to opt out or to learn more about your options.
Children’s PrivacyThis Site is not designed or intended for use by children, and we do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 18. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from a child under the age of 18, we will delete any such information.
While I may receive compensation and advertising I will still give my honest opinions on the products or services in question. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
Any email address or personal information you provide me with via the email subscription box, contact box, or comments are stored with me and not shared with anyone else.
To help us maintain the resources needed to create the quality content you deserve, we accept advertisements on our Site. We greatly value transparency and hope that this policy leaves you feeling even more confident about the content and service we provide.
• We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
For more information about cookies, you may visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
To manage our automatic data collection, we may place tags (often referred to as “web beacons”) on pages on the Site or in emails we send to you. Web beacons are small files that link web pages to particular web servers and their cookies, and they may be used for a variety of purposes, such as counting the number of visitors to the Site, analyzing how users navigate around the Site, assessing how many emails that we send are actually opened and which articles or links are viewed by visitors.
We also use third-party web analytics services, such as Google Analytics, on the Site, to provide us with statistics and other information about visitors to the Site.
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
For more information on cookies visit here (https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com/)
This information is stored by Google Analytics for 26 months and allows aggregate data of the blog users to be analysed – individual, personal information is not available. This consolidated data can then be used for data analytics purposes, for instance, to monitor and report on stats, such as number of visitors to the blog, number of visitors who have viewed a particular page or visitors by location.